Want to share your simulation results with your engineering peers, inside or outside your organization, in your preferred browser, without plug-ins, on any device? Ceetron Cloud: cloud-based storage of CAE models, for collaboration, speed and size.
CEETRON Cloud TRIAL
Free for 1 month
- For storing signed VTFx files*
- Free subscription for up to 20 models / 2 GB, premium subscription for Euro 99 per year, enterprise-level licensing available
- On Microsoft Azure
- Four sharing levels: shareable (through URL, Dropbox-like), public, team, and private
- Highly secure platform, see https://ceetron.com/cloud-security-for-cae-models/
- Features available for premium subscribers:
- Ceetron Analyzer Cloud included
- Embedding of one’s CAE models in any web page
- Customizable portals
*) The VTFx format is an open standard and very compact CAE file format that includes all data relevant for visualization purposes: model(s), results, animations and settings, view settings, feature extractions such as cut-planes or iso-surfaces, and annotations. Signed VTFx files are typically generated by Ceetron Analyzer, GLview Inova, Ceetron 3D Components-based applications or Ceetron Export-based applications.