Release: 3D Viewer for Oculus Rift 1.1.0
(28.06.2017) Ceetron is proud to announce the release of 3D Viewer for Oculus Rift 1.1.0. The release includes certain functional enhancements and fixes, including support for Touch hand controllers, configurable model gallery, improved show room, "ninja mode" cutting plane specification, picking using locator beam from the Touch controller, and built with Oculus Rift SDK 1.15.
Ceetron 3D Viewer for Oculus Rift is a free, stand-alone interactive VR viewer for presentation and distribution of 3D models and results from FEA and CFD analyses. It works with Oculus Rift.
3D Viewer for Oculus Rift 1.1.0 includes the following functional enhancements:
- Support for Oculus Rift Touch hand controllers for navigation and interaction
- Configurable model gallery, generated from an user-defined XML file
- Better show room
- "Ninja mode" for cutting plane specification, in which the cutting plane is specified using the locator beam on the Touch hand controllers
- Picking using the beam locator on the hand controller
- A settings menu for additional customization of the model, including animation control, fringes results selection, and draw styles
- Built with Oculus Rift SDK 1.15
The new version of 3D Viewer for Oculus Rift can be downloaded from our download page https://ceetron.com/end-user-zone/downloads.
We encourage our customers and evaluators to always stay on latest version of the software.