Building on GLview Inova, Ceetron Analyzer is the continuation of 20 years of post-processing insight. It is an all-in-one solution to the multi-solver post-processing needs of the general simulation engineer working desktop-centric: native reading of all major solver formats, FEA and CFD; high performance; stunning visual quality; and direct model sharing in the cloud. Analyzer has superfast rendering, advanced techniques for high quality visualzations such as transparency, textures, lighting and material settings. It has a super easy to use interface but still offering all the features a proper CAE engineer would need to undertand his/her simulation results. And, to our SDK customers: Analyzer is available as source code, thereby reducing the time for creating a sophisticated visualization application from years to months.
CEETRON Analyzer Cloud TRIAL
Free for 1 month
- Support for multiple result databases
- Support for geometry and results in separate files
- Ceetron VTF format (open ASCII, open binary, encrypted binary for Ceetron 3D Viewer)
- Ceetron VTFx format (XML, zip, encryptable, and ASCII or binary)
- In-house formats (customized import filter required)
SUPPORTED FILE READERS
- ABAQUS: Binary post file (.fil, .odb) –Version 6.14 (except for Windows 32 bit version which supports 6.12-3)
- ANSYS: Binary results files (.rst,. rth and .rfl), and input files (.cdb)– Version 17
- CGNS: Binary output (.cgns)– Version 3.1
- FEMAP: Neutral file (.neu)– Version 10
- FLUENT: Binary output (.cas, .dat)– Version 14.5
- I-DEAS: ASCII universal file (.unv)– IDEAS NX Series 11
- LS-DYNA State Database (d3plot), Time History File (d3thdt), ASCII plot files– Version 943
- MSC.Marc ASCII (.t19) & binary (.t16) –MSC. Marc 2007
- MSC.Nastran: Binary output 2 files (.op2), input bulk data –MSC.NASTRAN 2010
- NX Nastran: Binary output 2 files (.op2), input bulk data –NX/NASTRAN 11
- PAMCRASH: Binary results database (.dsy)– Version 2004-2010
- RADIOSS: Binary ModAnim file– Version 4.1
- One-click-sharing with the built.-in send to cloud feature
- Powerful overview and selection of load cases and results to display.
- Advanced result mapping and handling for efficient interpretation and analysis of results.
RESULTS PRESENTATION – SCALAR FIELDS
- Support for multiple scalar fields.
- Scalar results can be displayed as fringes (filled contours), contour lines and iso-surfaces
- Mapped onto cutting planes, isosurfaces, isovolumes, particle traces or vectors
- Result filtering
- Predefined and user defined color legend schemes. Each scalar field can have its own configurable scalar legend.
RESULTS PRESENTATION – VECTOR FIELDS
- Single vector fields in addition to displacements
- Displayed as vector arrows
- Filtering on components or absolute values.
- Mapped onto cutting planes, isosurfaces and isovolumes.
- Scaling, coloring and draw style can be manipulated
DISPLAY AND VIEWING
- Very fast single state inspection
- Powerful overview and selection of load cases and results
- Context menu in 3D window
- Intelligent model navigation
- Zoom, rubber band zoom and walk navigation
- Full screen view
Server system requirements
- Windows 10, 64-bit
- Ubuntu 14.04 or later, 64 bit