Building on GLview Inova, Ceetron Analyzer is the continuation of 20 years of post-processing insight. It is an all-in-one solution to the multi-solver post-processing needs of the general simulation engineer working desktop-centric: native reading of all major solver formats, FEA and CFD; high performance; stunning visual quality; Python interface for scripting and extensibility; and direct model sharing in the cloud. Analyzer has superfast rendering, advanced techniques for high quality visualization such as transparency, textures, lighting and material settings. It has a super easy to use interface but still offering all the features a proper CAE engineer would need to understand his/her simulation results. And, to our SDK customers: Analyzer is available as source code, thereby reducing the time for creating a sophisticated visualization application from years to months.
CEETRON Analyzer ESSAI
Free pour 1 mois
- Support for multiple result databases
- Support for geometry and results in separate files
- Ceetron VTF format (open ASCII, open binary, encrypted binary for Ceetron 3D Viewer)
- Ceetron VTFx format (XML, zip, encryptable, and ASCII or binary)
- In-house formats (customized import filter required)
SUPPORTED FILE READERS
- Abaqus (*.fil)
- ABAQUS Input Interface (*.inp)
- ABAQUS Odb (*.odb) (see below)
- ANSYS Input Interface (*.cdb)
- ANSYS (.rst;.rth;*.rfl)
- CGNS Interface (*.cgns)
- Ensight (.case)
- Fluent (.cas/.dat)
- Femap (*.neu)
- Ideas UNV (*.unv)
- LSDYNA Keyword Interface (*.k)
- LS-DYNA State Database Interface
- NASTRAN (*.op2)
- NASTRAN (*.dat)
- OpenFOAM (*.foam)
- STL files (*.stl)
- VTFx and VTF (.vtfx and .vtf)
- VTK VTM/PVD File (*.vtm,* .pvd)
- VTU (VTK UnstructuredGrid) (*.vtu)
- One-click-sharing with the built-in send to cloud feature
- Export to VTF and VTFx file format for viewing with Ceetron 3D Viewer and the Ceetron 3D Plugin.
- Still image formats (BMP (Windows), JPG, PNG, EPS, GIF and TIFF and others).
- Plot: Separated text files
- Powerful overview and selection of load cases and results to display.
- Advanced result mapping and handling for efficient interpretation and analysis of results.
RESULTS PRESENTATION – SCALAR FIELDS
- Support for multiple scalar fields.
- Scalar results can be displayed as fringes (filled contours) and iso-surfaces
- Mapped onto cutting planes, isosurfaces, isovolumes, particle traces or vectors
- Result filtering
- Predefined color legend schemes. Each scalar field can have its own configurable scalar legend.
RESULTS PRESENTATION – VECTOR FIELDS
- Vector fields in addition to displacements
- Displayed as vector arrows
- Filtering on components or absolute values.
- Mapped onto cutting planes, isosurfaces, isovolumes and particle traces.
- Scaling, coloring and draw style can be manipulated
DISPLAY AND VIEWING
- Very fast single state inspection
- Powerful overview and selection of load cases and results
- Context menu in 3D window
- Intelligent model navigation
- Zoom, rubber band zoom and walk navigation
Operating system requirements
- Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit
- Red Hat Enterprise 5 and 6
- Ubuntu 12.04