The Core Component includes basic services for other components, such as classes for handling strings, math, variants, smart pointers, etc. It also includes a system for logging and a system for license control. This component does not depend on OpenGL support.
- String class with Unicode support. Converts to/from STL string classes std::string and std::wstring
- Variant and property system
- Basic math classes for 2D and 3D vectors, 4×4 matrices, symmetric tensors and planes
- Logging system used by all Ceetron Desktop Components that can be controlled and used in your own application
- License control. Handles licensing of Ceetron Desktop Components (both evaluation and permanent licenses)
This component can handle analysis models with 10s of millions of finite elements and more than 1 million geometry parts.
The Ceetron Visualization Component is the main component for visualization applications. It supports simultaneous visualization of multiple data models, multiple viewports, camera positioning and various user interaction mechanisms.
Picture to the right: Ceetron Desktop Components has a rich set of high level features to display quantitative information such as distance between two points, angle between two lines, etc. Information can be display in the geometry using a rich set of annotations.
Shaders are fully implemented to take advantage of the latest developments in graphics hardware and middleware.
The View in the Visualization Component can show models from any of the other components, and can thus combine analytical geometries and FEA analysis meshes creating a more impressive user experience.
- Add/remove models
- Set background color
- Render view contents to image
- Perspective projection (field of view and clipping planes)
- Parallel projection
- Explicit setting of viewpoint (‘look at’) and fit view (frame model)
- Support for rubber-band zoom
- Extract ray from screen coordinates (used for picking)
- Overlay items (2D)
- Axis cross and navigation cube
- Text box and Images
- Color legend
- Markup model
- Supports display of labels, lines, points, glyphs, triangles etc
- Used for mark-up items in a scene such as annotations, distance measurements etc.
- Also used for highlighting elements and other simple drawing