Release: Ceetron 3D Components 1.2.1 has been released
(15.01.2016) Ceetron is pleased to inform current and prospective customers about the release of Ceetron 3D Components 1.2.1. The release contains a number of functional enhancements and additions requested by members of the CAE community, plus a number of bug fixes.
3D Components is a development toolkit for 3D graphics. It has been optimized for FEA and CFD models and results, and aims at software developers within CAE, science and engineering. 3D Components is used by leading providers of solvers and simulators for the CAE community, including DNV GL, Transvalor, and Autodesk.
The release comes with the following improvements and fixes:
- Added support for element sets in the UnstructGrid component
- Added DataElementSet and DataElementSetItem classes
- Added support for reading 1D elements. This applies to all file formats supported by the ImportCAE component
- Added a flag to DataSourceReader::reload() in order to allow developers to control when the database should be reloaded
- Added DataElementSetGenerator class to create DataElementSets based on spacial positioning of the elements in the UnstructGridModel
- Added Camera::planeFromWindowCoordinates() to create a plane from a line in screen coordinates.
- Implemented a number of bug fixes
For detailed specification of the above, see our release notes.
The new release of 3D Components can be downloaded from our developer download page https://ceetron.com/developer-zone/download.
We encourage our customers and evaluators to always stay on latest version of the software. In case you are a current evaluator of 3D Components, and if your eval key has expired, feel free to go to the download page and request a new eval key, by clicking on ‘request evaluation key’.