Release: 3D Components 1.4.2 is out
(09.08.2016) Ceetron 3D Components 1.4.2 has been released. The release includes added support for cutting plane animation, improved performance for certain operations in the UnstructGridModel, and a number of other improvements and bug fixes.
3D Components is a development toolkit for 3D visualization of CAE data. It has been optimized for FEA and CFD models and results, and aims at software developers within CAE, science and engineering. 3D Components is used by leading providers of solvers and simulators for the CAE community, including DNV GL, Transvalor, and Autodesk.
The release comes with the following improvements and fixes:
- Added support for cutting plane animation
- Added support for controlling scalar filtering of elements with undefined scalar results
- Improved performance for creating parts with certain draw styles in the UnstructGridModel
- Improved performance for generation and rendering of element mesh lines in the UnstructGridModel
- A number of minor improvements and bug fixes
For detailed specification of the above, see our release notes.
The new release of 3D Components can be downloaded from our developer download page https://ceetron.com/developer-zone/download.
We encourage our customers and evaluators to always stay on latest version of the software. In case you are a current evaluator of 3D Components, and if your eval key has expired, feel free to go to the download page and request a new eval key, by clicking on ‘request evaluation key’.